axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Rico M <rickom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Libxml2 & Axis2/C
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 11:22:04 GMT
Hi Josef,

Thanks for your wonderful reply. I am on fedora core 13. I did not have any
problems compiling and linking libxml2, it is just that i wanted to
understand , how do i start using API's of the same in my development. Since
all axis functions take only custom structures to send/receive data. Which
can only be accessed via axiom API.

You are absolutely right about single stepping through the source,since
axis2c is lacking documentation .... well at least for beginners like me...

Cheers!