axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Retriving value from Soap Header
Date Sat, 07 Aug 2010 02:02:44 GMT
Since the element finding code is application specific, you have to do it on
your own in business logic.

However, if you have a WSDL, the generated code can do this for you with ADB
data binding

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 9:06 PM, Rico M <rickomuer@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi nandika,
>
> As i mentioned below :
>  How is the envelope of a response payload found?
>
> I did not see any relevant functions in axiom_node.h , which is the structure received
after calling axis2_svc_client_send_receive

> Is there a document which explains internal arch of Axis2C ? I am still trying to come
to grips with it. What are nodes/elements..?

http://samisa-abeysinghe.blogspot.com/