axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject AW: MingW
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:35:16 GMT
I think before you go to experiment with code generators such as WSDL2C you should first use
MS Visual Studio and watch and build your examples from existing source code. Then try to
achieve exactly the same using MingW. Keep it simple for the beginning. If you can get a running
echo example, with client server running on the same machine, using the simple server of axis2/c,
then we know how far you are. Use the provided code as is then we know how far you come along
the way making it using MingW. If you have done that tell us. If you did not do so tell us
as well. Or tell us where the MingW build fails with existing code.

Josef

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Leonardo [mailto:sombriks@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 26. Juli 2010 15:31
An: Apache AXIS C User List
Betreff: Re: MingW

2010/7/26 Stadelmann Josef <josef.stadelmann@axa-winterthur.ch>:
> (...)
>
> If you can build after all Axis2C from sources you can be confident that you
> are on the winning edge and nothing can hinder you to use MingW. :-)
>(...)

currently now i have gcc/mingw on windows, but the libs provided by
axis2/C (and axis/C++ as well) are .lib files which works well if i
use MS toolkit.

the axis/C++ version currently was capable to generate the client
proxy files but it's resulting in error for some unknown reason.

the axis2 version gave me the inconvenient to set the AXIS2C_HOME -
even for the client - and for now i'm figuring how to create a C proxy
without this need.