axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject AW: AW: transfer limitations
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2010 07:24:50 GMT
Given you send ALL your XML data into a file and parse it. Does the parser bail out somewhere?

I just have similar situation. There is (in my mind) too much data delivered; AND - Are you
working with some kind of Strings through char*?

How long can a char* String be? How far does this pointer reach? Writing all my XML data into
a file and checking the XML Structure shows a very well formed XML file; But any attempt to
parse it through the axis2_libxml2_reader_wrapper is a no go and it bails out with various
errors toward the end of the files-content.- no I  memory.

Pointer size? 16, 32, 64?

Sepp

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Akos Marton [mailto:makos999@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 18. Juni 2010 10:20
An: Apache AXIS C User List
Betreff: Re: AW: transfer limitations

The problem is still not solved, so that any idea and answer is appreciated.

You can read a mail on c-user list about the same problem by Jan-fon,
except that he found the same situation on client-side.
subject:	'Client to receive large data problem'
date:		Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:07:53 GMT
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/axis-c-user/201002.mbox/%3CCC8FF067F7F4E54796AFDF21339BA0FC134A94BA@orsmsx505.amr.corp.intel.com%3E

Hope it helps,
Akos Marton

Stadelmann Josef wrote:
> Have you setup to send in chunks from CL to SV or do you expect that more than 4 MB will
go at once, within one request object?
> Sepp
>
> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

switching out many known size limitation and run axis2c under this, but it also doesn't send
the whole XML.

> The sent data is just broken somewhere. I watched it with tcpdump.
> Smaller XMLs can be transferred.
>
> Well, written a short tester code, which reads the necessary XML from file and parses,
decodes it perfectly, so that the algorithm and code must do the right.