axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: db connection pooling
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 00:03:31 GMT
What we have with Axis2/C is a SOAP engine. What you are looking for is an
app server.
That is out of scope as far as this project is concerned.

Even if you use Axis2/Java, you got to use your own means of thread pools
and connection pools.

And for the record, we have done "magic" integrating Axis2/C with many other
code bases. So for me, sky is the limit when it comes to integrating Axis2/C
to any other codebase....