axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Nandika Jayawardana <jayaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2C Code Generation Problem
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 11:17:25 GMT
I tried out this sample with the latest Axis2/C svn and Latest Axis2/Java
svn and as I said before, the sample is working and the only change I had to
do was to change the endpoint typo 'c' to 'C'.

May be you did not code generate and build the Calculator Service. There is
a difference between the generated services.xml and the sample's
services.xml.

Regards
Nandika

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Yasemin YILMAZ <yasemin.yilmaz@arise.com.tr
> wrote:

>  Hi Nandika,
>

> I should be say that I’ve corrected the function’s names *
> adb_addResponse_get_addReturn* as *adb_addResponse_get_result* and *
> adb_add_set_in0* as *adb_add_set_param_1* and *adb_add_set_in1* as *
> adb_add_set_param_2* in test_calculator.c.
>

> I have modified as you said but same problem is continuing. I’ve thought
> the issue can be and also, I’ve replaced *http://ws.apache.org/* as *
> http://localhost:9090/* in Calculator.wsdl . But same error entries are
> still written.
>

> Can the issue namespace processing of WSDL2C or SOAP version mismatch? How
> can this error generate by Axis2/C? According to you, is it’s cause from
> WSDL2C or client main functionality?
>

> Thanks so much for your quick reply and your helps
>

> Please clarify this topic..
>

> Best regards,
>
> YY

Fault|