axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Rico M <rickom...@gmail.com>
Subject Retriving value from Soap Header
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:39:06 GMT
Assuming my message is as follows:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

<soap:Header>

<MyHeader xmlns="http://me.org/1.1/Header/">

<TransactionId>100</TransactionId>

</MyHeader>

<soap:Body>

<greet>Hello Server!</greet>

</soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

How can one retirve transaction ID value.?

I did read there was a work around for this , but i have not come across
it.

I can see the following API's playing a role.

-    AXIS2_EXTERN struct axiom_soap_header *AXIS2_CALL
axiom_soap_envelope_get_header( axiom_soap_envelope_t * envelope, const
axutil_env_t * env);

-     AXIS2_EXTERN axiom_children_qname_iterator_t *AXIS2_CALL
axiom_soap_header_examine_all_header_blocks(axiom_soap_header_t * header,
const axutil_env_t * env);

How is the envelope of a response payload found?

Offtopic: I seem to be running into trivial yet time consuming issues with
doing simpler things. I wanted to know if i can use my own API' ( or
something like libxml2 ) to create/read soap messsages and the underlying
framework of axis2/c to send/recieve them? Is there an example of the same
available ?

Cheers!