axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Auzinger <tho...@auzinger.org>
Subject Memory leak issue with Windows
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:24:04 GMT
I'm now having a memory leak issue.  I created the skeleton code using:

wsdl2c -d adb -s -u -ss -sd -uri algorithm.wsdl

I added some business logic, but when I saw the memory leak I removed it
again, so now I'm not doing anything else than calling the service from the
Java client and catching the OM null exception.  Nonetheless, for each call
there are about 760 bytes that are added to the memory footprint of
axis2_http_server (watched from task manager).

I noticed that the axis2_svc_skel_xxx.c file has two comments in there for
freeing soap headers, but no code.  Is this something that needs to be done
manually?:

     /**
      * function to free any soap input headers
      */

     /**
      * function to free any soap output headers
      */

Has anyone else seen this before?  Is there something that I'm missing?

Thanks,

Thomas