axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Akos Marton <makos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: transfer limitations
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2010 09:13:00 GMT
Hi Sepp,

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 9:24 AM, Stadelmann Josef
<josef.stadelmann@axa-winterthur.ch> wrote:
> Given you send ALL your XML data into a file and parse it. Does the parser bail out somewhere?
I also thought it, but varying the sent amount of data, thus XML is
not broken at the same point in every case.

> I just have similar situation. There is (in my mind) too much data delivered; AND - Are
you working with some kind of Strings through char*?
Yes, axis2_char_t*.

> How long can a char* String be? How far does this pointer reach? Writing all my XML data
into a file and checking the XML Structure shows a very well formed XML file; But any attempt
to parse it through the axis2_libxml2_reader_wrapper is a no go and it bails out with various
errors toward the end of the files-content.- no I  memory.
I may not got what you mean above about the long of char*. You can
allocate arbitrary (depends on your OS) amount of space, using a char*
if you use dynamic memory management. How did you strike it out?

> Pointer size? 16, 32, 64?
The size of pointer depends on your hardware and operating system, so
that on 32bit operating system pointer has size of 4bytes.

Now, I'm experimenting and learning how to configure the .Net side
using WCF-technologies and set it to send data in chunks using MTOM.
It seems for me, .Net-.Net can communicate with each other very well
(of course), but needs more portability configuration to make it to be
able to handle MTOM.
In spite this we don't understand the reason of broken XMLs.

Akos

> Sepp

MB will go at once, within one request object?
>> Sepp

with switching out many known size limitation and run axis2c under this, but it also doesn't
send the whole XML.

>> The sent data is just broken somewhere. I watched it with tcpdump.
>> Smaller XMLs can be transferred.
>>
>> Well, written a short tester code, which reads the necessary XML from file and parses,
decodes it perfectly, so that the algorithm and code must do the right.

>> Any idea why the sending process is being broken?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> mAkos
>>

>> Akos Marton wrote:
>>> Hi List,
>>>
>>> Is there any limitation about the amount of data in a certain XML-tag?
>>> In case of true, could I increase it somehow?
>>> For instance <image> ... </image> by the size of 4Megabytes of base64
>>> code. The whole XML data does not reach the server (have cut at
>>> certain part), but a smaller amount of data reaches it fully.
>>>
>>> Could be httpd.conf a solution? I do not know how to locate it for
>>> axis2c binary version.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> mAkos

People seldom notice clothes, if you wear a big smile.
My grandmother uses Ubuntu, don't you think so?!
OLVASD: http://www.xkcd.org/