axis-c-user mailing list archives

From ramesh Gopal <fatuzorin2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is Axis2C thread safe .. How do I enable it to be thread safe ???
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 08:26:14 GMT

Is it by default thread safe. Or I need to use some apis to make them thread safe.

Ramesh

--- On Tue, 6/7/10, Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa@wso2.com> wrote:

From: Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa@wso2.com>
Subject: Re: Is Axis2C thread safe .. How do I enable it to be thread safe ???
To: "Apache AXIS C User List" <c-user@axis.apache.org>
Date: Tuesday, 6 July, 2010, 11:32 AM

It is thread safe.
Samisa...

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 11:08 AM, ramesh Gopal <fatuzorin2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,

Consider a case where-in my development language is not thread safe.

So, if there are multiple simultaneous calls being invoked, we are sure to run into memory
issues.

If I use Axis2C framework to convert my source to use the capabilities of SOA architecture,
will this make my applications thread safe ?

Is there some parameter I can use to make thread safe.
Pls let me know if there are some apis too which will help achieve this ?

Rgds,
Ramesh.

Samisa Abeysinghe
VP Engineering