axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Немања Илић (Nemanja Ilic)" <nemanja.ilic...@gmail.com>
Subject 404 Url Not Found on deployed web service
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2010 19:02:15 GMT
Hello,

I deployed a small test service on my home computer. The server side was built from wsdl 1.1
file using wsdl2c converter. When accessed from web server with URL?wsdl suffix I get wsdl
file in my browser window. When I try to invoke simple hello (sayHello) service, it gives
me 404 URL Not Found error. I attached the wsdl file here. I use Axis2c 1.6 built in web server.
Maybe I am trying to invoke the service in a wrong way? What is the right way to invoke this
or any other service? I looked on the internet, and did as the tutorials say, but still it
is the same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Best regards,