axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Doug Price <Doug.Pr...@presagis.com>
Subject http cookies
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:35:05 GMT
I'm using the Axis2c utility WSDL2C to create a client for an existing web service.  That works
fine.  However, for authentication purposes, I now need to set cookies in the HTTP header
of the SOAP message.  It would appear there are ways to do this using the underlying Axis2c
functions, but I don't see a way that I can use them with the stub structs generated by WSDL2C.
 Ideally, I'd like to create my request struct and set the cookie information on it (or some
other related struct) before passing it to the underlying Axis2c code so that I can continue
to use WSDL2C as the web service interface changes.  Is this possible?  If not, what's the
easiest way to set cookies on the HTTP header?

--
Doug Price
Research Director | Presagis

T. +1 972 943.2400 X2433 F. +1 469 467.4564 C. +1 469 867.8399

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and/or proprietary information. Do not read, copy, or disseminate this message
unless you are the addressee. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and delete the original and any copies from your system.