axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sam Carleton <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject compile parameters to compile the amalgamation source on Windows
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2010 23:33:10 GMT
I have made changes to the source to default foreign keys to be on (thank
you Andy) and now I would like to compile it with VS2008.

I have compile it and linked it into my program, but my program will not
run.  Actually my program is an Apache Module, and it isn't loading.  I have
put a break point on all the initialization functions called by Apache and
none of them ever hit.  My best guess is that I am compiling it incorrectly.

I am on Windows 7 64-bit, here is how I I am compiling, linking and creating
the lib file:

cl /nologo /W3 /EHsc /O2 /D "WIN32" /D "NDEBUG" /D "_MBCS" /D "_LIB" /FD /c
sqlite3.c
link -dll sqlite3.obj
lib /DEF:sqlite3.def /OUT:sqlite3.lib /MACHINE:X86

Where can I go to find the official build process for Windows?

Sam