axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Satish Bvs <bvs.sat...@ymail.com>
Subject Re: returning JSON instead of XML
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 20:16:14 GMT
Jeremy,

      This is a workaround.

      Target:
             File: axiom/src/om/om_element.c
     Function: axiom_element_create

     Existing Implementation
     For the function axiom_element_create,
          If the localname(a parameter to axiom_element_create) is NULL an error is generated,

     Modify such that,
          If the localname is NULL the element creation would proceed.

     Subsequently use that element and axiom_element_set_text to fill it with JSON.

     Hope this helps.
Thanks,
Satish.

________________________________
From: "Jeremy.Mullin@sybase.com" <Jeremy.Mullin@sybase.com>
To: c-user@axis.apache.org
Sent: Mon, June 21, 2010 11:34:36 AM
Subject: returning JSON instead of XML

I've written some basic services that return XML and everything is working
well. I now need to return JSON instead. Any pointers to the correct way to
return JSON from an axis2/C service? I've found some Java references, but
no documentation on C and a few comments that imply it might not be
supported.