axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <dami...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: http cookies
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 05:50:04 GMT
Doug Price wrote:
> I guess that's the part I'm missing.  What API do I use to attach the options to the
request?  I don't see anything that will let me do that.

You can call axis2_stub_get_options to get the stub and set the header there

Damitha

> --
> Doug Price
> Research Director | Presagis
>
> T. +1 972 943.2400 X2433  F. +1 469 467.4564  C. +1 469 867.8399
>
> DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and/or proprietary information. Do not read, copy, or disseminate
this message unless you are the addressee. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and delete the original and any copies from your system.

client, but when I examine the incoming packing on the server using network monitor I don't
see the cookie information.  I assume I'm probably just missing a step.  Can you see anything
wrong w/ the code below?