axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <dami...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: http cookies
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 13:59:06 GMT
Doug Price wrote:

> I’m using the Axis2c utility WSDL2C to create a client for an existing
> web service. That works fine. However, for authentication purposes, I
> now need to set cookies in the HTTP header of the SOAP message. It
> would appear there are ways to do this using the underlying Axis2c
> functions, but I don’t see a way that I can use them with the stub
> structs generated by WSDL2C. Ideally, I’d like to create my request
> struct and set the cookie information on it (or some other related
> struct) before passing it to the underlying Axis2c code so that I can
> continue to use WSDL2C as the web service interface changes. Is this
> possible? If not, what’s the easiest way to set cookies on the HTTP
> header?

Axis2/c client handles cookies set by server at transport level.
However if you need to create a cookie in your client you need to add it
as a http header. The way to add a http header is,
first create the header using axis2_http_header_create_by_str and then
add this header as a property in the options struct.
Thanks,
Damitha

> --
> *Doug Price*
> Research Director | *Presagis*
>
> *T.* +1 972 943.2400 X2433 *F.* +1 469 467.4564 *C.* +1 469 867.8399
>

> DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended
> recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or proprietary
> information. Do not read, copy, or disseminate this message unless you
> are the addressee. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
> distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
> in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete the
> original and any copies from your system.

Damitha Kumarage
Technical Lead; WSO2 Inc.
"Oxygenating the Web Service Platform; " http://www.wso2.com/

blog: " http://damithakumarage.wordpress.com/