axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Eduardo Salas Useche <das...@pitt.edu>
Subject RE: How to generate WSDL file from C code
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 11:59:28 GMT
Hi everybody,

Following the instructions sent by Nandika (Thank you!), I am using wtp in
eclipse to generate my wsdl for an Axis2C webservice. But, my webservice
returns an attachment. And the xop:Include element is in a second level
node. I cannot find a way to define the wsdl such that it is in a second
level node and I cannot find the “attachment” type.

Can anybody help me please?

The input xml is:

<getMeasure>

      <date>