axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Nandika Jayawardana <jayaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with wsdl code generator
Date Sat, 01 May 2010 04:54:37 GMT
You can download axis2 java binary and run the wsdl2java.bat file to
generate the client code. You can find an options reference from here.

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/1_2/CodegenToolReference.html

<http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/1_2/CodegenToolReference.html>In case you
do not want to try command line and want a UI, you can download WSO2 WSAS
http://wso2.org/downloads/wsas which also contains Axis2 and provide a Web
UI  to code generate using the codegen tool.

Regards
Nandika