axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Leland" <st...@pouchapond.com>
Subject Re: Axis2c and openssl 1.0
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 22:27:20 GMT
Apologies for the delay, life got in the way again.  Attached please find a zip with our wsdl
file and a text file containing the compiler errors.  They are not as I originally stated
- I must have had a bad include path - but the errors may still be of interest.

The code being compiled was generated by this command:
  call e:\Axis2c\1.7.0.pre\tools\codegen\javatool\WSDL2C.bat -uri BTAvailability.wsdl -d adb
-u

The Axis2c svn version was 943993.

Thanks for all the help!

Regards,
Steve
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Samisa Abeysinghe
  To: Apache AXIS C User List
  Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 1:39 AM
  Subject: Re: Axis2c and openssl 1.0

  It looks like warnings are treated as errors by the compiler. Please switch that compiler
options off.

  Samisa...

  On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 2:47 AM, <steve@pouchapond.com> wrote:

    This is the compile error:
       Creating library ..\deploy\lib\axis2_engine.lib and object ..\deploy\lib\axis
    2_engine.exp
    http_client.c
    http_sender.c
    http_transport_sender.c
    ssl_stream.c
    ssl_utils.c
    ..\..\src\core\transport\http\sender\ssl\ssl_utils.c(66) : error C2220: warning
    treated as error - no 'object' file generated
    ..\..\src\core\transport\http\sender\ssl\ssl_utils.c(66) : warning C4090: '=' :
    different 'const' qualifiers
    NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"e:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\
    VC\BIN\cl.exe"' : return code '0x2'

    The command line options for codegen are:
    rem server
    call e:\Axis2c\1.7.0.pre\tools\codegen\javatool\WSDL2C.bat -uri BTAvailability.wsdl -ss
-sd -d adb -u

    rem client
    call e:\Axis2c\1.7.0.pre\tools\codegen\javatool\WSDL2C.bat -uri BTAvailability.wsdl -d
adb -u

    Double checking with the powers that be on sharing the wsdl file.

    Appreciate the help!
    Steve