axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Nandika Jayawardana <jayaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what does "Could not map the MEP URI" mean, how to fix it?
Date Mon, 31 May 2010 05:12:12 GMT
There are two namespaces for the MEP patterns.

1. http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out [ older one]
2. http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out. [new one ]

In axis2/c 2004/08 mep uri are used for matching message exchange patterns.
However, in the current svn, both uri's are available. When code generated
with the latest codegen tool, the newer versions of uri's will be used and
hence the operation dispatching would fail. You can either change the
generated services.xml or get the latest svn to fix the issue.

Regards
Nandika

--
http://nandikajayawardana.blogspot.com/