axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Duflot <pduf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ws-addressing question
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 12:29:44 GMT
We have a message broker that acts as a gateway between our client and our
service.

This broker sends in-only message to our service. Our service is supposed to
asynchronously send a response to the broker IP address (which is known by
configuration) and move the wsa:replyto of the incoming message to the
wsa:to header of the outgoing message. This original wsa:replyto is a
logical queue name of the broker.

One obvious workaround is to use queue names of the form
http://broker_address/queue_name, but this would require to modify the
broker code and I am not supposed to do that.

Thank you

Patrick