axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Leland" <st...@pouchapond.com>
Subject Axis2c and openssl 1.0
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 20:59:01 GMT
Our product runs on a Win2008 R2 server, and is built on top of Axis2c 1.6
and OpenSSL 0.9.8l - many thanks for the good work!

I am chasing a memory leak that only occurs for our ssl requests, and
thought I might get lucky and find it already fixed in OpenSSL 1.0.0.

If I use the 1.6 makefile, Axis2c 1.6 compiles and links with OpenSSL 1.0
but dies on startup with memory corruption.  If I use the makefile currently
on the trunk to build Axis2c 1.6 and OpenSSL 1.0, the compile fails in
core\transport\http\sender\ssl_utils.c.

Would you expect that Axis2c 1.6 should work with OpenSSL 1.0?

Using the Axis2c source tree I just pulled down from the trunk, I built
Axis2c with OpenSSL 1.0, then regenerated the C code from our wsdl using
wsdl2c.bat.  The result won't compile - it's looking for
axiom_element_declare_namespace_assume_param_ownership(), which is in
axiom_element.h but #ifdefd out.  I don't know if it matters, but it's using
the Axis2 1.5.1 jars in the codegen step.

Is there something new I need to do to get the new codegen to work?

Thanks!
Steve