axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Amir Mousavizadegan" <amir.mousavizade...@cox.net>
Subject Re: Have WSDL, want service (on windows)
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 22:04:16 GMT
Follow this doc....
Amir
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sam Carleton" <scarleton@miltonstreet.com>
To: "Apache AXIS C User List" <c-user@axis.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: Have WSDL, want service (on windows)

Thomas,

It has been a while since I had to create my first project, but I will
do my best to get you started.  I am sure others will chime in where I
am wrong:

There is a tool in Axis2/Java called WSDL2C.bat which will generate
all the code the code the will parse and package the SOAP messages and
ultimately allow you to focus on the implementation, not the plumbing.

I think that all I did after that was create a Project in Visual
Studio (I am a Windows programmer).  I assume on Unix/OSX you would
simply create your makefile and compile everything together.

Somewhere online there is an example of the command line options to
use to generate both server side code and client side code from the
WSDL.

Sam