axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Eduardo Salas Useche <das...@pitt.edu>
Subject RE: folder "services"
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 05:09:30 GMT
Hi Damitha,
Thanks for your answer. I was putting the *.o and the services.xml in the folder "services"
instead of use a subfolder like "myservice". I corrected this and it works nice now.
Thank you very much,
Daniel

DANIEL EDUARDO SALAS USECHE
Civil and environmental Engineering
University of Pittsburgh

-----Original Message-----
From: Damitha Kumarage [mailto:damitha@wso2.com]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 12:31 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Cc: 'Apache AXIS C User List'
Subject: Re: folder "services"

Daniel Eduardo Salas Useche wrote:
> Hi developers:
> I am a beginner, I am sorry if this is a very simple question.
> I have deployed web services in a windows and in a red hat and they run ok. Now, I have
compiled axis2c in a debian machine. I noticed that the folder SERVICES did not appear. Then,
I created the folder and put there my services. But, nothing is being deployed. In the log
I found the message:

> [Thu May  6 00:19:51 2010] [info]  No files in the path ..//services.
>
> But, I created the files in AXIS2C_HOME, and I defined AXIS2C_HOME before start the server.
Any ideas?

When installing Axis2/C if you don't install service samples as well,
services folder won't appear in deployment folder. If you start server
at this stage it will complain about missing services folder before
starting. However if you install service samples or  create  services
folder manually and  put your service folders in it then it should work
with no problem.
Are you sure that when there is a service in services folder still it
complain as 'No files in the path ../services' ?. If so what is the
Axis2/C version you are using? However I did not find such problem in
previous versions as well.

Thanks,
Damitha
> Thank you very much,