axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Eduardo Salas Useche <das...@pitt.edu>
Subject folder "services"
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 04:44:41 GMT
Hi developers:
I am a beginner, I am sorry if this is a very simple question.
I have deployed web services in a windows and in a red hat and they run ok. Now, I have compiled
axis2c in a debian machine. I noticed that the folder SERVICES did not appear. Then, I created
the folder and put there my services. But, nothing is being deployed. In the log I found the
message:

[Thu May  6 00:19:51 2010] [info]  No files in the path ..//services.

But, I created the files in AXIS2C_HOME, and I defined AXIS2C_HOME before start the server.
Any ideas?

Thank you very much,
Daniel

DANIEL EDUARDO SALAS USECHE