axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Nandika Jayawardana <jayaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]About deploy Axis2c on Apache2.2
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 17:42:25 GMT
You do not need to create a web page in axis2c to deploy a service rather
you need to implement your service as a shared library ( DLL ) alone with a
service descriptor services.xml which are put in a folder and place in to
the services directory under Axis2/C repository. You can refer to the
documentation and the example services provided for additional details.

Regards
Nandika