axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sam Carleton <scarle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Paging in Axis2C
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:06:21 GMT
Soren,

I am using SQLite as my backend DB, great lightweight DB!  They have a
wonderful section on their site about how to implement paging, or as they
call it, Scrolling Cursor:

http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=ScrollingCursor

I implemented an advanced version of paging using what I learned from this
page to solve my problem, which I discuss in detail in this thread on the
SQLite mailing list:
http://www.mail-archive.com/sqlite-users@sqlite.org/msg42876.html

If you have any question, please feel free to ask me off line:

scarleton [at] miltonstreet [dot] com

Sam