axis-c-user mailing list archives

From 卢杨 <lylyl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]About deploy Axis2c on Apache2.2
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 23:52:27 GMT
Dear Developers,

Yes I have successfully create a dll file as service by the documentation. But my employer
need me to make web page by using axis2c. Is it impossible? Someone told me to use php. Can
it work?

Yours sincerely,
Jason

From: Nandika Jayawardana
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 1:42 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: [Axis2]About deploy Axis2c on Apache2.2

You do not need to create a web page in axis2c to deploy a service rather you need to implement
your service as a shared library ( DLL ) alone with a service descriptor services.xml which
are put in a folder and place in to the services directory under Axis2/C repository. You can
refer to the documentation and the example services provided for additional details.

Regards
Nandika