axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Fan, Jan-fon" <jan-fon....@intel.com>
Subject RE: How to set the Axis2c Client timeout value
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 05:05:55 GMT
I am using async mode, the data size is about 1~2 MB

Thanks,
Jan-fon

________________________________
From: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:samisa@wso2.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 6:05 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Cc: samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com
Subject: Re: How to set the Axis2c Client timeout value

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 6:24 AM, Fan, Jan-fon <jan-fon.fan@intel.com<mailto:jan-fon.fan@intel.com>>
wrote:
Thank you Samisa!

I noticed that you have the following comment in the function axis2_svc_client_send_receive_non_blocking_with_op_qname
in svc_client.c (release 1.6.0)
/* Following sleep is required to ensure the listner is ready to receive response.
   If it is missing, the response gets lost. - Samisa */
AXIS2_USLEEP(10000);

Our department has a problem which is very similar to the situation that you mentioned, When
the return from the server has large data, part of the return will be truncated or lost, so
we only got part of the data. Do you have idea what might be wrong?

My gut says that this is a timeout problem at socket layer.

Are you using sync mode or async mode?

Also, when you say large data, what sort of message size you are talking about, in KBs?

Samisa...

Thanks,
Jan-fon