axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject AW: managed session
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 08:04:34 GMT
Are you talking about  scope=soapsession  to be included into
service.xml. for AXIS2-1.2 this was working for sure.

Regards

Josef

Von: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:samisa@wso2.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. April 2010 03:16
An: Apache AXIS C User List
Betreff: Re: managed session

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 1:41 AM, Fred Chen <Fred.Chen@quantum.com>
wrote:

I am interested in finding out how the new managed session feature works
in Axis2c.

What do you exactly mean by 'new managed session'??

	Can anyone point me to a tutorial or any documentation?  Thanks.

________________________________

	The information contained in this transmission may be
confidential. Any disclosure, copying, or further distribution of
confidential information is not permitted unless such privilege is
explicitly granted in writing by Quantum. Quantum reserves the right to
have electronic communications, including email and attachments, sent
across its networks filtered through anti virus and spam software
programs and retain such messages in order to comply with applicable
data security and retention requirements. Quantum is not responsible for
the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this
communication or for any delay in its receipt.

Samisa...
--
blog: http://samisa-abeysinghe.blogspot.com/