axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Fred Chen" <Fred.C...@quantum.com>
Subject managed session
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 20:11:29 GMT
I am interested in finding out how the new managed session feature works
in Axis2c.  Can anyone point me to a tutorial or any documentation?
Thanks.

The information contained in this transmission may be confidential. Any disclosure, copying,
or further distribution of confidential information is not permitted unless such privilege
is explicitly granted in writing by Quantum. Quantum reserves the right to have electronic
communications, including email and attachments, sent across its networks filtered through
anti virus and spam software programs and retain such messages in order to comply with applicable
data security and retention requirements. Quantum is not responsible for the proper and complete
transmission of the substance of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.