axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Hans Stoessel" <hstoessel.l...@pm-medici.ch>
Subject Windows Server 2008: Access web application - application server (Apache Tomcat)
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:49:21 GMT
Hi

We have a web application running on Apache Tomcat (JSP / Axis2). This web
application connects to an application server via SOAP. The application runs
on Windows XP, Vista and Windows Server 2003. But we have problems on a
Windows Sever 2008.

The web application can't connect to the application server. There is an
AxisFault, "String index out of range...". We have no idea, what could be
wrong.

- Could it be a security option in Windows Server 2008? If yes what is to
do?
- TCP/IP options?

Thanks for any hint.

Best regards