axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: How to fix memory leak in Axis2/C client?
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 15:28:34 GMT
On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 8:37 PM, Hatim Daginawala <
Hatim.Daginawala@argodata.com> wrote:

>  You probably need to call axiom_node_free_tree on both request and
> response node before reusing svc_client

I do not think so - this will lead to seg faults if I recall right.

If you cannot share the code, then the best is to use echo sample and see if
it leaks memory and if it does, report issues against that.

It is like searching in the dark to talk about this without some concrete
code.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe