axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "George Sherwood" <gsherw...@att.net>
Subject Re: How to fix memory leak in Axis2/C client?
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:13:05 GMT
RE : How to fix memory leak in Axis2/C client?Olivier,
There is a 1.6.0 service using https described at http://testcover.com/pub/wsdl_notes.php

If this is simple enough to meet your need, let me know, and I'll send you an activation code
so that you can use it.
George Sherwood
Testcover.com, LLC
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Olivier Mengué
  To: Apache AXIS C User List ; Apache AXIS C User List
  Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 11:46 AM
  Subject: RE : How to fix memory leak in Axis2/C client?

  Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
  >>On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 9:51 PM, Hatim Daginawala wrote:
  >>
  >> svc_client is not designed to be reused.
  >>

  > This is an incorrect statement. We reuse it, and it can be re-used.

  I have not been able to reproduce the leak with a simple HTTP client that queries the Mellbourn.com
password generator service.
  http://www.service-repository.com/service/wsdl?id=98309

  However I have the leak in my HTTPs client. So I suppose that Axis2/C leaks OpenSSL objects.
  That's also what Insure++ told me, but I've not been able to to distinguish false positive
from true ones.

  If someone knows a public webservice that has an HTTPs interface with simple message I would
be glad to provide an Axis2/C test program.

  Olivier.