axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Mirabella, William" <William.Mirabe...@ca.com>
Subject RE: Axis2c and IPv6
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:14:17 GMT
Understood, thanks!

From: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:samisa@wso2.com]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 9:58 AM
To: Mirabella, William
Cc: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: Axis2c and IPv6

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 8:23 PM, Mirabella, William
<William.Mirabella@ca.com> wrote:

Hello,

Thanks so much for your response.  No, not tired yet... J

I just want to be sure that I understand you correctly.  You ran both
the server and client parts in a pure IPv6 environment and it worked?
We were a bit spooked because we could not find any documentation on
Aixs2c and IPv6.

To be frank, I cannot remember what I did exactly, because, is was some
time back.

But I remember trying to get it to work, and AFAICR, it worked.

Samisa...

	Thanks again,

	-Billy