axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Fan, Jan-fon" <jan-fon....@intel.com>
Subject Client to receive large data problem
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 06:02:10 GMT
Hi,
Does anyone have experience in develop an application using AXIS2C client API to consume a
web services which returns large amount of data (about 2M).

When my client application receives such large data, the data will be truncated. This problem
will get better (but not completely resolved) if I add 3 seconds sleep time in axis2_http_client_recieve_header()
function in the http_client.c. I am hoping by doing so, my application can receive all the
data before start to process the data. But this does not resolve the problem completely, I
am wondering if there is any other solution.

Thanks,
Jan-fon