axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Mengué <omen...@oxymel.com>
Subject RE : Minimal axis2.xml for an Axis2/C htps client ?
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 09:35:03 GMT

>You have to enable HTTPS transport and have to give  SERVER_CERT
>parameter. This parameter uses given CA cert to validate server's
>certificate.

I already have a working https client.

Can I remove <phaseOrder>? What does this section do? Where is it documented?

>> Also, what is the minimal directory structure for the client? I would like
>> to avoid delivering modules, services, include in production.

>axis2.xml and lib are necessary. If you want WS-addressing support,
>then you have to include modules as well. Services, include, bin,
>docs, etc. are not needed.

When I run the following program I get the error:
  svc_client_create failure 135: XML builder done with pulling. Pull parser cannot pull any
more
Is it a bug I should report on JIRA?

#include <axis2_util.h>
#include <axis2_client.h>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
        axutil_env_t *env = NULL;
        const axis2_char_t *axis2_home = NULL;
        axis2_svc_client_t* client;

        axis2_home = AXIS2_GETENV("AXIS2C_HOME");
        printf("AXIS2C_HOME=%s\n", axis2_home ? axis2_home : "");
        env = axutil_env_create_all("./chk_axis2_xml.log", AXIS2_LOG_LEVEL_TRACE);
        if (env->error->error_number)
                printf("env_create_all failure %d: %s\n", env->error->error_number,
AXIS2_ERROR_GET_MESSAGE(env->error));

        client = axis2_svc_client_create(env, axis2_home);
        if (env->error->error_number)
                printf("svc_client_create failure %d: %s\n", env->error->error_number,
AXIS2_ERROR_GET_MESSAGE(env->error));
        axis2_svc_client_free(client, env);

        axutil_env_free(env);
        return 0;