axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <uthaiyashan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Minimal axis2.xml for an Axis2/C htps client ?
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 02:55:43 GMT
2010/2/23 Olivier Mengué <omengue@oxymel.com>:
> Hi,
>
> What is the minimal axis2.xml for an authenticated HTTPS SOAP client? ("none
> at all", with a code sample that shows how to set options with code, would
> be the best answer)

You have to enable HTTPS transport and have to give  SERVER_CERT
parameter. This parameter uses given CA cert to validate server's
certificate.

<parameter name="SERVER_CERT">/home/dumindu/dummyCA/demoCA/cacert.pem</parameter>

> Also, what is the minimal directory structure for the client? I would like
> to avoid delivering modules, services, include in production.

axis2.xml and lib are necessary. If you want WS-addressing support,
then you have to include modules as well. Services, include, bin,
docs, etc. are not needed.

Regards,
Shankar

--