axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Amir Mousavizadegan" <amir.mousavizade...@cox.net>
Subject Re: Client API problem
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 14:19:30 GMT
For your first question, it seems to me you are losing a socket connection
or timeout on the connection to server, check your network. For your  second
problem, it  may be  is related to  drop of socket from first question.
thx
Amir
----- Original Message -----
From: "Fan, Jan-fon" <jan-fon.fan@intel.com>
To: "Apache AXIS C User List" <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 10:39 PM
Subject: Client API problem

Hi,
I am using AXIS2C client api in my application to access web services which
is developed with .NET.
The way that I send my request is as below:

    /* Send request */
    ret_node = axis2_svc_client_send_receive(svc_client, env, payload);

    if (ret_node)
    {
        axis2_char_t *om_str = NULL;
        om_str = axiom_node_to_string(ret_node, env);
        if (om_str)
            printf("\nReceived OM : %s\n", om_str);
        printf("\nclient invoke SUCCESSFUL!\n");

        AXIS2_FREE(env->allocator, om_str);
        ret_node = NULL;
    }
    else
    {
        AXIS2_LOG_ERROR(env->log, AXIS2_LOG_SI,
                        "Stub invoke FAILED: Error code:" " %d :: %s",
                        env->error->error_number,
                        AXIS2_ERROR_GET_MESSAGE(env->error));
        printf("client invoke FAILED!\n");
        }

I have 2 questions:
1. I send my requests in a loop. Inside the loop, I keep sending about 30
requests to the same web service. Sometime one or more requests would print
out "client  invoke FAILED". What could be the reason that causes this
problem?

2. Sometime when I print out the result from server, it only contain partial
information.

Really appreciate your help!

Jan-fon