axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Amir Mousavizadegan" <amir.mousavizade...@cox.net>
Subject Re: Client API problem
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 17:40:27 GMT
I would  recommend to use TCPMON utility that comes with Axis/c and
redirect the port so you can capture the payload.
thx
----- Original Message -----
From: "Fan, Jan-fon" <jan-fon.fan@intel.com>
To: "Apache AXIS C User List" <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2010 5:16 AM
Subject: RE: Client API problem

Hi Amir,
To debug the partial return problem, I use WireShark to capture the
traffic/packet on the network and find out the server does return the full
content back to the client application, but for some reason, the client is
not able to receive the complete content.
I am wondering if it relates to some buffer size that is not big enough for
client to receive full returns.

Thanks,
Jan-fon