axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Fan, Jan-fon" <jan-fon....@intel.com>
Subject RE: A node is missing in the return from a web services
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 10:27:36 GMT
I try the same client program on A machine, one node will be missing from the return. But try
it on B machine, the return is OK.

This problem seems to be machine (resource) related. Because I check the network interface
and find out they are different:

A machine:
bnx2: eth0 NIC Copper Link is Up, 100 Mbps full duplex, receive & transmit flow control
ON

B machine:
Dec 17 22:24:01 linux kernel: bnx2: eth0 NIC Copper Link is Up, 1000 Mbps full duplex, receive
& transmit flow control ON
Dec 17 22:24:45 linux kernel: bnx2: eth0 NIC Copper Link is Up, 1000 Mbps full duplex, receive
& transmit flow control ON
Dec 17 14:25:08 isccae2003 kernel: bnx2: eth0 NIC Copper Link is Up, 1000 Mbps full duplex,
receive & transmit flow control ON
Dec 17 14:31:04 isccae2003 kernel: bnx2: eth0 NIC Copper Link is Up, 1000 Mbps full duplex,
receive & transmit flow control ON

Can this problem be caused by "100 Mbps full duplex vs. 1000 Mbps full duplex" difference
on the interface?

Can someone point me a direction to fix this problem.

Thanks,
Jan-fon