axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sam Carleton <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject Cannot get Axis2/C Client to run in clean system, take 2
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 03:47:09 GMT
I am currently 100% Windows based.  A week or two I posted a Q about
being unable to get my Axis2/C client running on a clean machine. I
got that working, after making some concessions:

Initially I wanted to minimize the dependencies on my client, so I was
linking the client with the /MT switch as not to require the Microsoft
C++ Runtime.  Since the client needs to run on the same machine as the
Axis2/C server, and Axis2/C requires its lib directory to be in the
system path, the client had to use the DLL switch /MD.

One issue I had was that I have to compile Axis2/C myself, when I use
the binary distribution, the client doesn't work.

The client now does successfully install on a clean machine and runs
just fine!  Something is missing from the server, though.  The server
is Axis2/C with a customized mod_axis2, which has been wrapped into
another module.  The error I am getting is:

<snip>/axis2/services/Pasadena/CatalogMgr.dll  Failed. DLERROR IS DLL
Load Error 127: The specified procedure could not be found.

My understanding is the path to the axis2 fold is not set correctly.
The client does run correctly and the server runs fine on my
development machine, so I am a bit mystified at what is missing.  In
the apache's httpd.conf, I have this:

Axis2RepoPath "C:/Program Files/Miltonstreet Software/Photo Parata - Beta/axis2"

One thought is that something is missing from the  axis2 directory, so
here is a list of everything in the axis2 directory and the a list of
everything in the apache bin directory:

C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata - Beta\axis2\axis2.xml
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata - Beta\axis2\lib
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata - Beta\axis2\modules
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata - Beta\axis2\services
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata - Beta\axis2\lib\axiom.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\axis2\lib\axis2_engine.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\axis2\lib\axis2_http_receiver.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\axis2\lib\axis2_http_sender.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\axis2\lib\axis2_parser.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\axis2\lib\axis2_tcp_receiver.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\axis2\lib\axis2_tcp_sender.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\axis2\lib\axis2_xpath.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata - Beta\axis2\lib\axutil.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\axis2\lib\guththila.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata - Beta\axis2\lib\neethi.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\axis2\modules\addressing
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata - Beta\axis2\modules\logging
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\axis2\modules\addressing\axis2_mod_addr.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\axis2\modules\addressing\module.xml
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\axis2\modules\logging\axis2_mod_log.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\axis2\modules\logging\module.xml
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\axis2\services\Pasadena
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\axis2\services\Pasadena\CartManager.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\axis2\services\Pasadena\CatalogMgr.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\axis2\services\Pasadena\ParataMgr.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\axis2\services\Pasadena\services.xml

C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata - Beta\httpd\bin\axiom.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\httpd\bin\axis2_engine.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\httpd\bin\axis2_parser.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata - Beta\httpd\bin\axutil.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata - Beta\httpd\bin\httpd.exe
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata - Beta\httpd\bin\iconv.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\httpd\bin\libapr-1.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\httpd\bin\libapreq2.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\httpd\bin\libapriconv-1.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\httpd\bin\libaprutil-1.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata -
Beta\httpd\bin\libhttpd.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata - Beta\httpd\bin\libxml2.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata - Beta\httpd\bin\neethi.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata - Beta\httpd\bin\sqlite3.dll
C:\Program Files\Miltonstreet Software\Photo Parata - Beta\httpd\bin\zlib1.dll