axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Baier <thomas.ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Standalone Web Service
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 08:17:16 GMT
Samisa Abeysinghe schrieb:

> On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Thomas Baier <thomas.baier@gmx.net
> <mailto:thomas.baier@gmx.net>> wrote:
>
>     Samisa,
>
>     any ideas or hints on how to do this?
>

> If the default binary pack like solution is acceptable, then the build
> scripts does that for you.

Maybe I don't understand correctly. The default build scripts build a
shared library (or DLL on Windows) and this shared library is then
loaded by axis2_http_server. I would like to have a solution _without_
axis2_http_server and a DLL, or more exactly with a single executable
containing both axis2_http_server _and_ the service DLL. As far as I
have seen, this is not what the build scripts do, or is there an option
I should use?

Best,
Thomas