axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Pradeep Patel <patelprad...@gmail.com>
Subject deploying axis2c with IBM http server
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:26:18 GMT
Hi,

I have written a web service on windows using Axis2c and i have deployed it
successfully in axis2_http_server. Then i deployed it with Apache http
server by following the procedure described in Axis2c manual.

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/axis2c_manual.html#mod_axis2

Now I want to deploy the same service with IBM http server and i searched a
lot but i could not find any help. The reason is we have IBM http server on
the system where the web service will be deployed finally.

IBM http server is based on Apache http server so i guess there should not
be much difference. I tried to follow the same procedure from the manual but
its not working.

Has anyone did the same? Can someone please suggest me any guidelines or any
link?

--
Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Patel