axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dimuthu Gamage <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting the data type for anyType
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2009 02:33:51 GMT
Hi,

Can you check the deserialization code for the pData in adb_SetSymbol?
It should be
                                        {
                                          axiom_node_t
*current_property_node = current_node;
                                          current_node =
axiom_node_get_next_sibling(current_node, env);

axiom_node_detach(current_property_node, env);
                                          status = <xsl:value-of
select="$axis2_name"/>_set_<xsl:value-of select="$CName"/>(<xsl:value-of
select="$name"/>, env,

current_property_node);
                                        }

If it is the following one, you should be trying without the the anyType.

if(axiom_node_get_first_child(current_node, env))
                                          {
                                              axiom_node_t
*current_property_node = axiom_node_get_first_child(current_node, env);

axiom_node_detach(current_property_node, env);
                                              status = <xsl:value-of
select="$axis2_name"/>_set_<xsl:value-of select="$CName"/>(<xsl:value-of
select="$name"/>, env,

current_property_node);
                                          }
                                          else
                                          {
                                              status = <xsl:value-of
select="$axis2_name"/>_set_<xsl:value-of select="$CName"/>(<xsl:value-of
select="$name"/>, env,

NULL);
                                          }

Thanks