axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sam Carleton <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject client side memory management
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 14:29:15 GMT
I am looking at the hello.c sample and seeing a lot of things that are never
freed.  I am also not seeing any rules stated on who is responsible for
freeing memory on things.

For example, in the hello.c code an axis2_options_t *options is created but
at no point is it freed.  Is it automatically freed when axutil_env_free()
is called or is that an oversight in the example?

Another example is in the build_om_request method, it looks like
axiom_element_create() creates both the axiom_node_t* greet_om_node
and axiom_element_t * greet_om_ele, but at no point do I see either being
freed.  Does the axis2_svc_client_send_receive() free them or is this also
an oversight in the example?

Sam