axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Adam Edgar <aed...@research.att.com>
Subject Re: rampart/c http tutorial
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 17:23:59 GMT
I think I've managed to get some of it working but can't tell if the
proper headers are being generated. Is there a way to dump the traffic
being sent to the server?

Also when I try :

url="https://localhost:8443/axis2/services/NegativeAddressSecureService";
stub = axis2_stub_create_NegativeAddressSecureService(env,home,url);

I get :

op_client.c(949) Cannot infer transport
op_client.c(954) End:axis2_op_client_infer_transport
op_client.c(407) Op client execute failed. Cannot find transport out.

Is there something I need to do to enable https as it doesn't fail for
http?

ASE