axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Adam Edgar <aed...@research.att.com>
Subject rampart/c http tutorial
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 17:09:02 GMT
Is there a good start to finish tutorial for rampart/c for creating a
client starting with a WSDL file? Basically, right no I have written a
WSDL and used wsdl2c to generate the source for the client but it does
not seem to have any rampart code in it. If I run the server without
WSSE it works but not when I try to secure it. I've managed to find
documentation scattered about but nothing comprehensive.

All I'm trying to do is use UserName/Password authentication across
https. This is probably real simple but I can't seem to find the last
little bit of info to get it done.

ASE