axis-c-user mailing list archives

From gsherw...@att.net
Subject Re: DLL path for libTestCases_t.so is set to libTestCases.so
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:20:18 GMT

 Shankar,
I looked at the services.xml files for the two services. The service names are set correctly
to the different names, but I see that the ServiceClass is set to TestCases (without the _t)
for both:
<parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="xsd:false">TestCases</parameter>
Could that explain the problem?
Thanks,
George

<service name="TestCases">
 <parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="xsd:false">TestCases</parameter>
 <parameter name="wsdl_path" locked="xsd:false">/usr/local/apache2/conf/TestCases.wsdl</parameter>
 <description>
 Testcover.com TestCases service.
 Access by subscription. Please register at Testcover.com.
 </description>
 <operation name="getTestCases"/>
</service>

<service name="TestCases_t">
 <parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="xsd:false">TestCases</parameter>
 <parameter name="wsdl_path" locked="xsd:false">/usr/local/apache2/conf/TestCases_t.wsdl</parameter>
 <description>
 Testcover.com TestCases service, for internal testing only.
 Access for authorized test staff only.