axis-c-user mailing list archives

From gsherw...@att.net
Subject Re: What is needed to distribute a Axis/2 Client
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:14:06 GMT

I reread your question... If you're asking about how to distribute an existing client, I have
not tried that yet.
George
 -------------- Original message from gsherwood@att.net: --------------

Sam,
I built a test client by starting with the hello service from Section 1 of the Axis2/C manual
and then adapting it to my service. In addition to the client source, you need $AXIS2C_HOME/include/axis2-1.6.0/
and $AXIS2C_HOME/lib (on Linux). See Section 1.2.4 Compiling the Client for details.
George Sherwood
Testcover.com
 -------------- Original message from Sam Carleton <scarleton@miltonstreet.com>: --------------

I have been using Axis2/C sololy on the server side until now (I had been using Silverlight
as the client).  I now need to use Axis2/C on the client side but need to know what exactly
needs to be in the clients repository.  What files are actually needed?

Sam